Best Paying Jobs In Consumer Durables- It is good to learn that consumer durables are expected to grow by 14.8% CAGR in 2015, reaching US$ 12.5 billion from US$ 6.3 billion in FY10. It is evident that there are not enough qualified candidates to fill all available positions.
There are several reasons for the upswing in this industry. The main reason is that more young people are earning higher wages. The disposable component of young people’s incomes has increased as they have no responsibilities or liabilities early in their lives. The consumption of consumer durables can be viewed as a channel for this disposable income.
It is anticipated that trend will continue, even as other factors such as increasing urbanization, an expanding middle class, and changing lifestyles change the sector’s demand. Growing numbers of electrified rural areas, marginally improved internet penetration, and increased reliance on online sales would also help increase demand. Consequently, it is predicted that by FY15, rural and semi-urban markets will contribute the majority of durable consumer sales.
The Government has permitted 100 per cent foreign direct investment in electronics hardware manufacturing under the automatic route is another encouraging factor driving growth in the consumer durables sector. A further benefit of the Electronic Hardware Technology Park (EHTP) Scheme is the waiver of duties and tax incentives granted to companies that replace imported components with local products.
5 Best Paying Jobs In Consumer Durables
#1. Sales Manager- Consumer Durables Job
The sales department is the lifeblood of any business or organization. The sales manager conducts an organization’s revenue engine and leads the sales team. A sales manager hires and motivates high-performing sales teams, and they help them generate leads, meet or exceed revenue forecasts, and ultimately meet customer needs.
Every industry has sales managers who work to build relationships and close deals, from pharmaceuticals to software to financial management. Sales managers who are most successful know their products and services well can find leads and close deals easily, and coach and mentor a team of salespeople to do the same. Winning clients, customers, and profits is the ultimate goal.
Roles and Responsibilities of Sales Manager- Consumer Durables Job
- Managing CD sales by establishing and managing teams at specific dealer counters within a given area or region.
- Directing the activities of a sales team.
- Identifying market opportunities and preparing proposals for the acquisition of new POS (Points of Sale).
- Maintaining relationships with and expanding dealer networks.
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability of assigned dealerships and the achievement of their sales targets.
- Coordinate with the support team to resolve dealer complaints and deal with dealer requirements.
- Organize and manage sales promotion campaigns and activities.
- Ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Conduct a thorough market study to determine the latest trends in the marketplace and track competitors’ activities.
- Develop local marketing strategies based on market trends.
#2. Senior Executive- Consumer Durables Job
A senior executive is often regarded as an authority figure within the organization. In addition to making decisions, this individual also implements them. Providing strategic administrative support to the CEO, CFO, CTO, and other higher-ranking professionals is part of your job description as a senior executive.
Your responsibility will ensure these officials use their time wisely to achieve corporate goals. It would be best if you were prepared to work as a trusted executive administrator to the CEO, make recommendations, prepare reports, and sort out memos about issues. You must attend relevant management events and create management policies.
Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Executive- Consumer Durables Job
- Developing strategies for product marketing, including advertising and launch planning.
- Compose messaging that appeals to marketing channels and end-users. (Wider, deeper, and longer)
- Evaluate projects by relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and potential customers
- By analyzing the company’s products and providing benefits to customers
- Developing marketing plans and strategies that are effective
- Work with the Sales team, Institutional team, and other departments to promote products
- Transform technical details into benefits for the user
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Analyses of import data/sales trends, both ours and our competitors.
- Development of channels for their assigned category
- The responsibility lies with you to present our products to enhance our brand and boost sales.
#3. Product Manager-Consumer Durables Job
As a Product Manager, you’re in charge of the planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, creating a product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are reached. In addition, the Product Manager makes sure the company’s overall strategy and the product meet plans.
Roles and Responsibilities of Product Manager-Consumer Durables Job
- The bank must develop relationships with channel partners to obtain high mind share and business.
- To provide inputs to the sales team and the store manager to enhance sales and competitiveness.
- Develop relationships with store managers / key personnel in the stores.
- In the territory/region assigned, handle large format retailers / modern trade.
- Identify new dealers and initiate tying up with them in coordination with the sales team.
- Managing Trade Advances for Consumer Durables.
- Managing dealer escalations, ensuring quick resolution through coordination with the required departments and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Increase dealer engagement through the use of MISs and various data sources.
- Regularly reconcile dealer payouts and incentives.
- Publish various business metrics for CD business growth/degrowth vs last month/last FY. Sales networks and dealers receive monthly decks of business data.
#4. Collection Associate- Consumer Durables Job
The Collection Associate’s sole responsibility is to collect all overdue payments and debts on behalf of the company. Your duties will also include reaching out to clients to obtain payment. You must have prior collection experience to be successful in this role. Good communication and negotiation skills will also be essential. In addition, you should come up with different debt collection techniques based on the situation.
Roles and Responsibilities of Collection Associate- Consumer Durables Job
- Assisting with the collection and recovery process for Consumer Durables.
- Handling a portfolio of individual collections.
- Updating information regarding visit trails and money collections on the mobile app.
- Visit all cases 100% of the time and track asset utilization and availability.
- Managing daily and weekly targets so that monthly targets may be met.
- Ensure adherence to processes, compliance, and audit requirements.
- Depositions were not delayed.
#5. Risk Executive-Consumer Durables Job
Risk managers are responsible for communicating risk policies and processes to their organisations. Their responsibilities include hands-on development of market, credit and operational risk models, assurance that controls are adequate, and provision of research and analytical services. To be successful as a risk manager, you need excellent quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to apply those skills across various business processes.
Roles and Responsibilities of Risk Executive-Consumer Durables Job
- The management of durable consumer loans as well as portfolio monitoring.
- Management of risk containment units for consumer businesses
- Monitoring and analysis of the portfolio of Consumer durables, digital business finance, lifestyle products, and cross-selling personal loans
- By building a solid system, we can improve controllership. Developing and automating a credit approval system
- Supporting the launch of new products through the development and implementation of policies and systems
- Establish and launch a Champion Challenger program for a select segment
- Formulating a risk management policy and providing support for the launch of a digital product
- Facilitate and support initiatives to scale the rural lending business
#6. Strategy consultant – Consumer Durables Job
A strategy consultant is a professional who examines a company’s business processes and goals and then makes recommendations to help the company achieve its objectives.
They offer strategies like cost-cutting, revenue growth, identifying trends within specific markets, assisting organizations in defining their markets, and helping them make crucial decisions.
Strategy consultants assist in troubleshooting existing challenges and providing solutions for these challenges. Additionally, they conduct detailed analyses of a company’s competitors to establish its goals and objectives. As analysts, they are responsible for researching current market trends so that businesses can adapt to changing conditions that affect the output or goals.
Strategy consultants assist organizations in identifying critical markets to target and adapting to achieve successful market transitions by identifying the important markets to target.
Roles and Responsibilities of Strategy Consultant – Consumer Durables Job
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and goals of the customer.
- Analyzing the market and conducting research into market trends.
- Studying the existing processes and workflows of the company.
- Analyzing how the industry’s competitors behave in the market and their practices.
- Preparing and presenting reports based on the analysis.
- Coming up with strategies to increase revenue, decrease costs, and encourage growth.
- Ensuring that the company’s existing business strategies are implemented.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the new business strategies before they are implemented.
- Tracking the long-term effects of the business changes made.
#7. Human resource manager – Consumer Durables Job
Without mentioning the human resource manager in this list of the best paying jobs in the consumer durables industry, we would be incomplete. Even though the job is highly lucrative, it commands a lot of respect in the industry.
Human resource managers are responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling the firm’s operational activities in a meaningful way, which includes the firm’s administrative processes. It is the responsibility of this office holder to interview, recruit, and hire new staff members. It is also the responsibility of this office holder to confer with senior executives about the implementation of ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities of Human resource manager – Consumer Durables Job
- Establish an HR strategy and implement it in alignment with the overall business strategy
- By addressing employee grievances, demands, and other issues, bridge management and employee relations
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Develop, engage, motivate, and preserve human capital to support current and future business needs
- Establish and monitor the overall HR strategy, systems, tactics, and procedures for the organization
- Promote a positive work environment
- Ensure a performance appraisal system that is transparent and effective
- Maintain the compensation and benefits plan
- Determine the training needs of employees and monitor the training programs
- Provide management with HR metrics and assist with decision making
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements throughout the human resources department
What Do Consumer Durables Jobs Pay?
Consumer durables employees earn an average salary of $15 per hour, with median wages of $12 per hour. Those who work in management are the most highly compensated, earning an average hourly wage of $20. The average wage for sales and service positions is also above average, at $17 per hour. Those employed in manufacturing earn an average of $13 per hour.
[su_button url=”https://crypto.bigseotools.xyz/cryptocurrency-price-today-bitcoin-falls-below-39000-after-over-a-month-ether-slips/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#d6064d” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: hand-o-right” id=”download”]CHECK THIS[/su_button]